Welcome to the exciting world of CCNA Security certification Training
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for individuals new to networking security concepts and terminology, for those who wants to start a career in Internetworking and also for those who will be writing the CCNAsecurity 210-260 exams.
CCNAsecurity CERTIFICATION TRAINING
Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA® Security) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With a CCNA Security certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats. The CCNA Security curriculum emphasizes core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
CCNA Security Exams and Recommended Training
|Required Exam||Recommended Training|
|100-101 ICND1||Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) v2.0|
|210-260 IINS||Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS)|
The CCNA Security Class:
We have put together a solid 4-10-day CCNA security course which presents the concepts, commands, and practice required to configure Cisco ASA, switches and routers in multiprotocol inter-networks. Through lectures, discussions, demonstrations, exercises, and laboratory projects.
Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS) exam is associated with the CCNA Security certification. This exam tests the candidate’s knowledge of secure network infrastructure, understanding core security concepts, managing secure access, VPN encryption, firewalls, intrusion prevention, web and email content security, and endpoint security. This exam validates skills for installation, troubleshooting, and monitoring of a secure network to maintain integrity, confidentiality, and availability of data and devices. This exam also shows competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security infrastructure.
Candidates can prepare for this exam by taking the Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS) course.
CCNA Security Recertification
CCNA Security certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current CCNA Level 2 exam (ICND2, IINS,IUWNE,ICOMM,SSPO,SPNGN2,DCICN,VIVND or DESGN), or
- Pass any current 642-XXX professional level exam, or
- Pass any current Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or any 650 online exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications.