|Diploma in Economics|
Diploma in Economics will provide you with a firm foundation in the fundamental principles of economics. If you would like the opportunity to explore a broad range of employment opportunities, the diploma may help you to develop the knowledge and skills required for entry level positions across a range of sectors and professions. The diploma is recognised in Scottish Credit & Qualifications Framework (SCQF) and credit rated by Edinburgh Napier University, UK.
Why study Economics?
- Demonstrate your competence in economics
- Earn an affordable diploma credit rated by Edinburgh Napier University, UK
- Enhance global acceptance through a diploma benchmarked against European Qualifications Framework (EQF)
Who is it for?
There are no formal entry requirements. Diploma in Economics is open to all – from school leavers to graduates and employees.
However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Entrepreneurs or managers taking regular business decisions
- A university student planning to work in different forms of organisations
- Individuals working in government organisations, non-government organisations, and development organisations
- Someone with a general interest in economics.
Diploma in Economics covers following areas:
- Resource scarcity and the concept of market failure
- Aggregate demand and supply analysis
- Price elasticity of demand and supply
- Market structures, costs and revenues for an individual firm in an economy
- Credit creation and the role of central bank in the economy
- Role and functions of financial institutions in the economy
- Types of capital investments
- National income and macroeconomic policies
- Importance of International trade
- The balance of payments and the exchange rate
Result & Certificate
Immediately after finishing the exam on Pearson VUE platform, we will provide the result.
The certificate and transcript will be couriered (using ROYAL MAIL or ‘similar’) to the address given by you in Pearson VUE web account. Hence, it is important thatyou provide detail and absolutely correct postal address with postcode in your Pearson VUE web account.
It may take up to 6 weeks to receive the certificate. If you DO NOT receive your certificate within 6 weeks from the date of successful completion of the exam, please contact us.