The AWS SysOps Associate Training will establish your expertise in deploying, managing and operating highly scalable systems on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform. The AWS SysOps Associate certification training program is designed to give you hands-on exposure to the highly scalable Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform, giving you technical expertise in deploying, managing and operating fault-tolerant system on AWS. This course will empower you to choose the most appropriate and cost-effective cloud services and deploy and manage full-scale production operations on AWS. The course is designed by ASWSexperts to help you pass the AWS SysOps Associate Exam on your first attempt.
What you will Learn
What skills will you learn?
- Deploy, manage and operate scalable, highly available and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
- Migrate an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Ensure data integrity and data security on AWS technology
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data or security requirements
- Identify appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
- Understand operational cost control mechanisms and estimate AWS usage costs
Who should attend
This course is designed for systems administrators who have at least one year experience in managing or building applications in the cloud.