The course introduces tools and tactics to manage cybersecurity risks, identify various types of common threats, evaluate the organization’s security, collect and analyze cybersecurity intelligence, and handle incidents as they occur.
What you will Learn
- Assess information security risk in computing and network environments
- Analyze reconnaissance threats to computing and network environments
- Analyze attacks on computing and network environments.
- Analyze post-attack techniques on computing and network environments.
- Implement a vulnerability management program.
- Collect cybersecurity intelligence.
- Analyze data collected from security and event logs
- Perform active analysis on assets and networks.
- Respond to cybersecurity incidents.
- Investigate cybersecurity incidents.
- Address security issues with the organization’s technology architecture.
Who should Attend
This course is designed primarily for cybersecurity practitioners who perform job functions related to protecting information systems by ensuring their availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. This course focuses on the knowledge, ability, and skills necessary to provide for the defense of those information systems in a cybersecurity context, including protection, detection, analysis, investigation, and response processes. In addition, the course ensures that all members of an IT team from help desk staff to the Chief Information Officer
- ASSESSING INFORMATION SECURITY RISK
- ANALYZING RECONNAISSANCE THREATS TO COMPUTING AND NETWORK ENVIRONMENTS
- ANALYZING ATTACKS ON COMPUTING AND NETWORK ENVIRONMENTS
- ANALYZING POST-ATTACK TECHNIQUES
- MANAGING VULNERABILITIES IN THE ORGANIZATION
- COLLECTING CYBERSECURITY INTELLIGENCE
- ANALYZING LOG DATA
- PERFORMING ACTIVE ASSET AND NETWORK ANALYSIS
- RESPONDING TO CYBERSECURITY INCIDENTS
- INVESTIGATING CYBERSECURITY INCIDENTS
- ADDRESSING SECURITY ARCHITECTURE ISSUES
- Comptia A+
- Comptia N+
- Comptia Security +
With some 2-3 years hands-on experience in security related jobs