ITIL® Lifecycle: Service Design
In this course, you will be immersed in the overall concepts, processes, policies, and methods associated with the service design phase of the service lifecycle. You will cover management and control of the activities and techniques within the service design stage, not the detail of each of the supporting processes. Through lecture, exercises, and scenario-based questions, you will learn the core disciplines of the ITIL best practices.
Please note: The ITIL Foundation certification is required to take the exam at the end of class. Proof of certification must be provided no later than the first day of class.
What you will Learn
- Service management as a practice and service design principles, purpose, and objective
- How all service design processes interact with other service lifecycle processes
- The sub-processes, activities, methods, and functions used in each of the service design processes
- Roles and responsibilities within service design and the activities and functions to achieve
- operational excellence
- How to measure service design performance
- Technology and implementation requirements in support of service design
- Challenges, key performance indicators (KPIs), critical success factors (CSFs), and risks related with service design