Continual Service Improvement Overview
In this course, you will be immersed in the overall concepts, processes, policies, and methods associated with the continual service improvement (CSI) phase of the service lifecycle. You will learn about managing and controlling the activities and techniques within the CSI stage, not the details of each of the supporting processes.
Please note: The ITIL Foundation certification is required to take the exam at the end of class. Proof of certification must be provided no later than the first day of class.
What you will Learn
- Service management as a practice and CSI principles, purpose, and objective
- How all CSI processes interact with other service lifecycle processes
- Sub-processes, activities, methods, and functions used in each of the CSI processes
- Roles and responsibilities within CSI and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure CSI performance
- Technology and implementation requirements in support of CSI
- Challenges, key performance indicators (KPIs), critical success factors (CSFs), and risks related with CSI