|ITIL® Intermediate, Service Capability|
Training at Nhames Limited is a wonderful experience.
- ITIL® Intermediate level has a modular structure with each module holding a different focus. Candidates can take as few or as many Intermediate qualifications as they require, and to suit their needs. The Intermediate modules go into more detail than the Foundation level, and is an industry-recognised qualification.If you are looking to gain intense, specialized, process-level knowledge in one or more process, with focus on the day-to-day execution of ITIL® practices, the Service Capability modules will be of interest to you:
- 1. Operation Support and Analysis
2. Planning, Protection and Optimization
3. Release, Control and Validation
4. Service Offerings and Agreements
- Some individuals may wish to concentrate on one stream of modules, however candidates may also choose to select modules from both Service Lifecycle and Service Capability streams to gain a holistic view of an entire stage from both a high level management level and the detailed, technical perspective.Please note:
The ITIL® Foundation certification is required to take any of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle exam. Proof of certification must be provided to enable you run the intermediate training.
ITIL Authorised Training Organization