Cisco CCDA Certification:
Cisco CCDA Certification or Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA ®) validates knowledge required to design a Cisco converged network. Enterprise environments require networks designed for performance, availability, and scalability with the flexibility to meet rapidly evolving demands.With a CCDA certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to design routed and switched network infrastructures and services involving LAN, WAN, and broadband access for businesses and organizations. The CCDA curriculum includes designing basic campus, data center, security, voice, and wireless networks.
Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions Exam 200-310
This course indicates a foundation or apprentice knowledge of network design for the Cisco converged networks based on SONA (Cisco’s Service-Oriented Network Architecture). CCDA certified professionals can design routed and switched network infrastructures and services involving LAN, WAN, and broadband access for businesses and organizations.
Who Should Attend:
Network architects, systems administrators, and network designers or anyone who wants CCDA certification. Also Network Engineers and Analyst or Managers wanting greater skill in network design.
ICND1 100-101 is now required to be passed before the CCDA certification is awarded.
Exam: 200-310 CCDA :
Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN) v3.0
Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN) 3
In addition to general approaches and technologies for network design, this course promotes Cisco solutions in designing and implementing scalable internetworks. Among specific goals is the promotion of the modular approach to network design. The early modular approaches to network design divided networks into access, distribution and core layers only, separately for the campus and the WAN module. The Enterprise Composite Model facilitates designing, planning, implementing, operating and optimizing (PDIOO) networks by concentration on a certain module and on relations between the modules. Taking into account that most network solutions today (e.g. voice, video, storage networking, content networking) are typically overlay solutions spanning several modules, the composite modular approach seems even more relevant and is the main focus of this course. In addition, services virtualization and the SONA architecture are presented. The general course objectives remain the same, because ultimately – the tasks a designer must perform did not change, however, the products, technologies, services and solutions did change. There is also a lesson on SDN.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these objectives:
- Describe and apply network design methodologies
- Describe and apply network design concepts of modularity and hierarchy
- Design a resilient and scalable Campus network
- Design a resilient and scalable connectivity between parts of your Enterprise network
- Design connectivity to the Internet and internal routing for your network
- Integrate collaboration and wireless infrastructure into your core network
- Create scalable IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
- Describe what software defined networks are and describe example solutions
Training at Nhames Limited is a wonderful experience.
- Course Introduction
- Module 1: Design Methodologies
- Module 2: Network Design Objectives
- Module 3: Campus Network
- Module 4: Enterprise Network Design
- Module 5: Design of Internal Routing and Connecting to the Internet
- Module 6: Expanding the Existing Network
- Module 7: IP Addressing Design
CCDA certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current CCNA Level 2 exam (ICND2, IINS,IUWNE,ICOMM,SSPO,SPNGN2,DCICN,VIVND or DESGN), or
- Pass any current 642-XXX professional level exam, or
- Pass any current Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or any 650 online exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications.