CCNP Data Center Certification and
Technology advances are generating more data than ever before, by enabling new
applications and businesses that connect everything—people, devices, and machines.
With intent-based networking, data center teams can take advantage of automation
to scale and secure their infrastructure. To capitalize on these opportunities, today’s
data center professionals need a broader range of skills and deeper focus in strategic
technology areas. The CCNP Data Center certification program gives you exactly that
breadth and depth.
CCNP Data Center certification was designed to help you prove your skills in the
ever-changing landscape of data center technologies. The certification covers core
technologies and a data center focus area of your choice. You choose where you
want to focus. You choose where to take your career.
To earn CCNP Data Center, you pass two exams: a core exam and a data center concentration exam of your choice. And now every exam in the CCNP Data Center program earns an individual Specialist certification, so you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
- The core exam focuses on your knowledge of data center infrastructure. The core exam is also the qualifying exam for CCIE Data Center certification. Passing this exam helps toward earning both of these certifications.
- Concentration exams focus on emerging and industry-specific topics. You can prepare for concentration exams by taking their corresponding Cisco training courses.
CCNP Data center Training
We have put together a solid Five-day course for each of the CCNP Security module and six Saturdays only for the weekend class.
CCNP DATA-CENTER MODULES
There are no formal prerequisites for CCNP Data Center, but you should have a good understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam. CCNP candidates often also have three to five years of experience implementing data center solutions.
Objectives for CCNP Data-Center Core Training
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Implement routing and switching protocols in Data Center environment
- Implement overlay networks in data center
- Introduce high-level Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI™) concepts and Cisco Virtual Machine manager (VMM) domain integration
- Describe Cisco Cloud Service and deployment models
- Implement Fibre Channel fabric
- Implement Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) unified fabric
- Implement security features in data center
- Implement software management and infrastructure monitoring
- Implement Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect and Server abstraction
- Implement SAN connectivity for Cisco Unified Computing System™ (Cisco UCS®)
- Describe Cisco HyperFlex™ infrastructure concepts and benefits
- Implement Cisco automation and scripting tools in data center
- Evaluate automation and orchestration technologies
Who should Attend this Course
- Network designers
- Network administrators
- Network engineers
- Systems engineers
- Data center engineers
- Consulting systems engineers
- Technical solutions architects
- Field engineers
- Cisco integrators and partners