Training at Nhames Limited is a wonderful experience.
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals seeking the CCDP certification and those working toward the CCDE certification
- Pre-sales and post-sales network engineers that are involved in network design, planning, and implementation
- Network administrators and designers that are responsible for designing and implementing the enterprise network
- CCDA, CCDP, CCIE and CCDE candidates
Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP ®) validates advanced knowledge of network design concepts and principles. With a CCDP certification, a network professional can discuss, design, and create advanced addressing and routing, security, network management, data center, and IP multicast complex multi-layered enterprise architectures that include virtual private networking and wireless domains. The CCDP curriculum includes building scalable internetworks, building multilayer switched networks, and designing network service architecture.
Valid Cisco CCDA and CCNA Routing and Switching or any Cisco CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
CCDP Exams and Recommended Training:
Required Exam(s) Recommended Training
CCDP Required Exams and Recommended Training
|Required Exams||Recommended Training|
|642-902 ROUTE||Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)|
|642-813 SWITCH||Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)|
|300-320 ARCH||Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (ARCH)]|
Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (ARCH) v3.0 course enable students to perform the conceptual, intermediate, and detailed design of a network infrastructure that supports desired network solutions over intelligent network services, to achieve effective performance, scalability, and availability. ARCH enables learners, applying solid Cisco network solution models and recommended design practices, to provide viable, stable enterprise internetworking solutions. The course presents concepts and examples necessary to design converged enterprise networks. New in v3.0 is the addition of a content addressing software defined networks (SDN). Building on the Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN) v3.0 course, in the ARCH course the students will learn additional aspects of modular campus design, advanced addressing and routing designs, WAN service designs, enterprise data center, and security designs. Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these objectives:
- Design internal routing for enterprise network
- Design BGP routing for enterprise network
- Design enterprise WAN connectivity
- Design enterprise data center integration
- Design security services in an enterprise network
- Design QoS for optimized user experience
- Design enterprise transition to IPv6
- Design enterprise multicast network
- Course Introduction
- Module 1: Enterprise Connectivity and High-Availability
- Module 2: BGP Design
- Module 3: Wide Area Networks Design
- Module 4: Enterprise Data Center Integration
- Module 5: Design Security Services
- Module 6: Design QoS for Optimized User Experience
- Module 7: Transition to IPv6
- Module 8: IP Multicast Design
What You will Learn
- Cisco Network Architectures for the Enterprise and how this concept addresses enterprise network needs for performance, scalability, and availability.
- Cisco Network Architectures for the Enterprise used as a framework for designing enterprise networks
- Enterprise campus network designs
- Enterprise data center designs
- Enterprise edge and remote infrastructure designs
- Network service designs for security considerations
- VPN designs
- All topics on the CCDP certification exam
- Test-taking tips and techniques
Cisco professional level certifications (CCDP, CCNP, CCSP, CCIP, CCNP Voice, CCNP SP Operations, CCNP Wireless) are valid for three years.
To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional level exam, or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam,
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam
When using a higher level of certification to extend other certifications, the expiration date of other certifications will extend to the expiration date of the higher certification (i.e.: If you have one year left on your CCNA certification and you earn a CCIE certification (which has a two-year certification life) then both your CCIE certification and your CCNA certification will expire two years from the date you achieved the CCIE certification).