Welcome to the exciting world of CCNA Wireless certification Training
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for individuals who are new or already involved in Cisco wireless networks..
A valid CCENT or a valid CCNA Routing and Switching or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
CCNA Wireless Introduction
Wireless technology is evolving at a rapid pace, with the proliferation of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), mobile workforce, and increased Wi-Fi coverage; enterprises are realizing productivity and cost gains from using this critical access technology.* This evolution and growth places increased demands on networks and the professionals that support them. Ensuring this technology is optimally configured, monitored, and supported is paramount to achieving business outcomes and requires a workforce of skilled wireless professionals.
CCNA Wireless Exams and Recommended Training
|Required Exams||Recommended Training|
|100-101 ICND1||Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) v2.0|
|200-355 WIFUND||Implementing Cisco Wireless Fundamentals (WIFUND)|
CCNA Wireless Training:
Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals course is designed for individuals who are involved in the technical management of Cisco wireless platforms and solutions, which involves installing, configuring, operating and troubleshooting. Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the basic RF principles and characteristics
- Understand WLAN security methods and access with differing client devices
- Define the Cisco WLAN architecture and the underling infrastructure used to support it
- Implement a Centralized wireless access network using AireOS or IOS-XE wireless LAN controllers
- Implement a Converged wireless access network using IOS-XE converged access switches and wireless LAN controllers
CCNA Wireless Recertification:
CCNA Wireless certifications are valid for three years. To re-certify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date;
- Pass any current CCNA Level 2 exam (ICND2, IINS,IUWNE,ICOMM,SSPO,SPNGN2,DCICN,VIVND or DESGN), or
- Pass any current 642-XXX professional level exam, or
- Pass any current Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or any 650 online exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications.