The CCSP is a global credential that represents the highest standard for cloud security expertise. It was co-created by (ISC)² and Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), leading stewards for information security and cloud computing security. The training will teach you to negate security threats to your cloud storage by understanding information security risks and strategies to maintain data security. Covering the six sections of the Official (ISC)² CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®), this course will help you pass the exam obtaining your CCSP.
What you will Learn
- Understand fundamental Cloud Computing concepts, architecture, and design
- Comprehend cloud data security concepts including data lifecycle and storage architectures
- Explore the design principles of secure Cloud Computing
- Plan disaster recovery and business continuity
- Configure virtual machine tools
- Perform risk analysis, mitigation, and management
- Comprehend and practice legal risk and cloud compliance
Who should Attend
This certification course is ideal for anyone wishing to learn and explore career opportunities in IT Network Security and Cloud Computing. Having experience in information security, risk, and compliance, security engineering, governance, IT auditing or IT architecture, VMware virtualization, networking is a plus but not required.
- No experience is required if you have passed the prestigious (ISC)²’s CISSP Exam
- Candidates must have a minimum of five years cumulative, paid, full-time work experience in information technology.
- Three years must be in information security, and one year must be in one or more of the six domains of the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).