Training at Nhames Limited is a wonderful experience.
CCNA Industrial Intro:
CCNA Industrial is a new certification in the Internet of Things (IoT) Space. It is an associate level certification targeted at addressing the skill and knowledge gaps seen with control and network engineers working in Connected/IP Enabled Manufacturing Plants.
The Cisco Certified Network Associate Industrial (CCNA Industrial) certification is for IT plant administrators, control system engineers and traditional network engineers in the manufacturing, process control, and oil and gas industries, who will be involved with the convergence of IT and Industrial networks. This certification provides candidates the necessary skills to successfully implement and troubleshoot the most common industry standard protocols while leveraging best practices needed for todays connected networks.
(200-401) Managing Industrial Networks with Cisco Networking Technologies (IMINS) or CCENT or CCNA Routing and Switching, or any valid CCIE certification and (200-601) Managing Industrial Networks for Manufacturing with Cisco Technologies (IMINS2)
Exams & Recommended Training
|Required Exam(s)||Recommended Training|
|200-401 IMINS||Managing Industrial Networks with Cisco Networking Technologies (IMINS)|
|200-601 IMINS2||Managing Industrial Networking for Manufacturing with Cisco Technologies (IMINS2)|
* This training is not available at our facility for now, please visit this site in future to learn about its availability, but the training should be available towards ending of year 2016. Or sign up to receive our newsletter.
200-601 IMINS2 Course Content:
Gain the skills you need to successfully implement and troubleshoot the most common industry standard protocols. Our lab-intensive course, Managing Industrial Networks for Manufacturing with Cisco Technologies (IMINS2) Version 1.0, builds on the Managing Industrial Networks with Cisco Networking Technologies (IMINS) course. It teaches students how to deploy best practices used in security and wireless technologies for todays industrial networks. The IMINS2 course caters to plant administrators, control system engineers, and traditional network engineers in the oil and gas, process control, and manufacturing industries who are involved with the convergence of IT and industrial networks. It prepares students for the exam, Managing Industrial Networks for Manufacturing with Cisco Technologies Certification (200-601 IMINS2) and the Cisco Certified Network Associate Industrial (CCNA Industrial) certification. This course is job and role-specific, enabling students to achieve competency and skills to configure, maintain, and troubleshoot industry standard network protocols as well as wireless and security technologies. Learn how to make full use of current infrastructures while developing a converged platform for flexibility to support future business outcomes. IMINS2 exposes students to multiple industrial network technologies
- Module 1: Industrial Networking Concepts and Components
- Module 2: General Troubleshooting Issues
- Module 3: EtherNet/IP
- Module 4: Troubleshooting EtherNet/IP
- Module 5: PROFINET
- Module 6: Configuring PROFINET
- Module 7: Troubleshooting PROFINET
- Module 8: Exploring Security Concerns
- Module 9: 802.11 Industrial Ethernet Wireless Networking
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for IT and operations technology (OT) professionals as well as control engineers involved with the installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of networked industrial products and solutions for the following industries:
- Process Control
- Oil and Gas
- Other industries as applicable
CCNA Industrial Recertification
CCNA certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current CCNA Level 2 exam (ICND2, CCNA, IINS,IUWNE, SPNGN2,DCICN,CIVND or DESGN), or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional level exam, or 300-XXX Professional-level exam, or
- Pass any current Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or any 650 online exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam