|Diploma in Human Resource Management|
Employing and retaining the right people is vital to the survival, growth and sustainability of every organisation. With the diploma in Human Resource Management, you may make a difference and contribute to HR solutions across any industry. In this professionally oriented diploma, you will learn about the essentials of HR management including planning, training & development and performance management.
Why study HRM?
- Demonstrate your competence in HRM
- Earn an affordable qualification recognised in UK framework (SCQF)
- Enhance global acceptance through a diploma benchmarked against European Qualifications Framework (EQF)
- Join the community of international HR professionals
Who is it for?
There are no formal entry requirements. Diploma in Human Resource Management is open to all – from school leavers to graduates and employees.
However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Individuals responsible to deal with HR issues of a business
- A university student considering placements, careers in HR management
- Someone with a general interest in human resource management.
Diploma in Human Resource Management covers following areas:
- Development aspects of Human Resource Management
- Concepts and process of human resource planning (HRP)
- Key aspects of recruitment
- Key aspects of selection
- Key aspects of reward management
- Key aspects of monitoring & managing performance
- Key concepts of exit rights and procedures
Result & Certificate
Immediately after finishing the exam on Pearson VUE platform, we will provide the result.
The certificate and transcript will be couriered (using ROYAL MAIL or ‘similar’) to the address given by you in Pearson VUE web account. Hence, it is important thatyou provide detail and absolutely correct postal address with postcode in your Pearson VUE web account.
It may take up to 6 weeks to receive the certificate. If you DO NOT receive your certificate within 6 weeks from the date of successful completion of the exam, please contact us.