|Diploma in Strategic Management|
Diploma in Strategic Management provides the opportunity to analyse existing performance and vision of an organisation. By completing the diploma, you would be able to evaluate different business plans to formulate efficient business strategies. This diploma is quality assured and credit rated by Scottish Qualifications Authority at Level 8 on Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF).
Why study SM?
- Demonstrate your competency in strategic management and leadership
- Earn an affordable qualification recognised in UK framework (SCQF)
- Enhance global acceptance through a diploma benchmarked against European Qualifications Framework (EQF)
Who is it for?
There are no formal entry requirements. Diploma in Strategic Management is open to all – from school leavers to graduates and professionals.
However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Managers responsible for strategic decisions
- Business management students
- Someone with a general interest in business strategy
Diploma in Strategic Management covers following areas:
- Objectives, position and strategy of business
- Strategic choices to meet the objectives of a business
- Organisational structure and change management to construct appropriate business plan
Result & Certificate:
Immediately after finishing the exam on Pearson VUE platform, we will provide the result.
The certificate and transcript will be couriered (using ROYAL MAIL or ‘similar’) to the address given by you in Pearson VUE web account. Hence, it is important thatyou provide detail and absolutely correct postal address with postcode in your Pearson VUE web account.
It may take up to 6 weeks to receive the certificate. If you DO NOT receive your certificate within 6 weeks from the date of successful completion of the exam, please contact us.