|Qualified Internal Auditor|
Qualified Internal Auditor (QIA) qualification is based on the internal audit standards developed by International Qualifications Network (IQN). QIA standards introduce the principles and applications of internal audit engagements. QIA designation is regarded as a key benchmark in internal audit profession and is recognised in Scottish Credit & Qualifications Framework (SCQF). The qualification is awarded by IQN and credit rated by Edinburgh Napier University, UK.
Why study QIA?
- Use post-nominal letters ‘QIA’ after your name!
- Demonstrate your competence in Auditing to the employers
- Earn an affordable qualification credit rated by Edinburgh Napier University, UK
- Enhance global acceptance through a qualification benchmarked against European Qualifications framework (EQF)
- Join the global community of Internal Auditors
Who is it for?
There are no formal entry requirements for QIA. This qualification is aimed at students and professionals who plan careers in internal auditing, risk, governance and internal audit engagement.
However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Individuals working as an internal auditor
- A university student considering placements, careers in the field of accounting and/or further study
- Someone with a general interest in internal auditing
QIA covers following areas:
- Internal Auditing, Risk and Governance
- Conducting internal audit engagements
- Sampling and statistics
- Gathering data and other engagement tools
- Analytical review
- Computerised audit tools and techniques
- Risk and control self-assessment
- Financial audit engagements
- Security and privacy audit engagements
- IT engagements
- Consulting engagements
- Fraud and monitoring engagements
Result & Certificate
Immediately after finishing the exam on Pearson VUE platform, we will provide the result.
The certificate and transcript will be couriered (using ROYAL MAIL or ‘similar’) to the address given by you in Pearson VUE web account. Hence, it is important thatyou provide detail and absolutely correct postal address with postcode in your Pearson VUE web account.
It may take up to 6 weeks to receive the certificate. If you DO NOT receive your certificate within 6 weeks from the date of successful completion of the exam, please contact us.