|Global Certified Management Accountant|
Global Certified Management Accountant (GCMA) is for individuals seeking to develop advanced managerial accounting skills. GCMA designation prepares the professionals to stand out from the crowd. Global Certified Management Accountant (GCMA) is jointly awarded by IQN and Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA). SQA is the national, regulated awarding body in Scotland. GCMA is recognised at Level 9 on the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF) with 40 credit points.
Why study GCMA?
- Use post-nominal letters ‘GCMA’ after your name!
- Demonstrate your competence in Management Accounting to the employers
- Earn an affordable qualification recognised in UK framework (SCQF)
- Enhance global acceptance through a qualification benchmarked against European Qualifications Framework (EQF)
- Join the global community of Management Accountants
- Progress to CPA (UK) qualification
Who is it for?
There are no formal entry requirements for GCMA. This qualification is open to all – from school leavers to post graduates and employees who want to increase their knowledge and skills in management accounting.
However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Individuals responsible for maintaining managerial accounts of a business
- A university student considering placements, careers in the field of accounting and/or further study
- Someone with a general interest in performance management and management accounting.
GCMA covers following areas:
- Financial information for financial statements
- Prepare Financial Statements
- Issues for performance management
- Costing systems for performance management
- Budget & budgeting
- Cost-volume-profit (CVP) analysis
- Decision making techniques in managerial accounting
- Pricing and pricing decisions
- Transfer pricing
- Tools for performance measurement
- Tools for standard costing
- Performance in operations/production
- Performance improvement
Result & Certificate
Please note that your certificate is issued by the exam body once you pass the exam, your result is made available Immediately after finishing the exam on Pearson VUE platform.
The certificate and transcript will be couriered (using ROYAL MAIL or ‘similar’) to the address given by you in your Pearson VUE web account. Hence, it is important that you provide detail and absolutely correct postal address with postcode in your Pearson VUE web account.
It may take up to 6 weeks to receive the certificate. If you DO NOT receive your certificate within 6 weeks from the date of successful completion of the exam, please contact us.