|Diploma in International Financial Reporting|
Diploma in International Financial Reporting is for professionals in the field of accounting and business to enhance their knowledge in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs). IFRS diploma is recognised in Scottish Credit & Qualifications Framework (SCQF) and benchmarked against European Qualifications Framework (EQF). Diploma in International Financial Reporting is awarded by IQN and credit rated by Edinburgh Napier University, UK.
Why study IFRS?
- Demonstrate your competence in IFRS
- Earn an affordable diploma credit rated by Edinburgh Napier University, UK.
- Enhance global acceptance through a diploma benchmarked against European Qualifications Framework (EQF)
- Join the global community of finance professionals
- Progress to CPA (UK) qualification
Who is it for?
There are no formal entry requirements. IFRS diploma is open to all – from school leavers to post graduates and employees.
However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Accounting professionals seeking to increase their knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
- University students studying business and finance
- Someone with a general interest in international financial reporting
IFRS diploma covers following areas:
- Issues of group accounts
- Consolidated financial statements
- Accounting treatment for associates and joint venture
- Changes in group structures
- Accounting treatment for share-based payment
- Employee benefits
- Reporting standards for foreign currency
- Accounting treatment for agriculture and mineral resources
Result & Certificate
Immediately after finishing the exam on Pearson VUE platform, we will provide the result.
The certificate and transcript will be couriered (using ROYAL MAIL or ‘similar’) to the address given by you in Pearson VUE web account. Hence, it is important thatyou provide detail and absolutely correct postal address with postcode in your Pearson VUE web account.
It may take up to 6 weeks to receive the certificate. If you DO NOT receive your certificate within 6 weeks from the date of successful completion of the exam, please contact us.